- Interpreting in Portuguese or Spanish for court hearings, legal conferences business meetings and trade fairs.
- Chaperoning for visitors to British businesses in the UK or interpreting for overseas business travel.
- Certified translations of marriage certificates and other official documents.
- Legal statements, minutes of meetings, memoranda of understanding, marketing and promotional materials, website content, contracts.
- Proof-reading and revision of translated materials.
- Vetting of recorded interviews for legal clients in situations where there are concerns over the quality of interpreting.
- Audiovisual translation for subtitling.